The three panes of glazing bring the sun’s warmth into your home, while minimising emissions.
The key characteristic of this product is the way it exceeds and does better than industry standards.
- It outpaces current thermal efficiency building regulations
- It’s 35% more thermally efficient than an A-rated window
- Its sound insulation is 20% better than an A-rated window
- It’s Passivhaus compliant – meaning it meets the world’s fastest-growing energy performance standard, focusing on airtightness and thermal efficiency
Choose this standard and you can look forward to:
- Argon-filled cavities and warm edge spacer bars for outstanding insulation
- Industry-leading six-chamber PVC-U frames and sashes which maximise insulation
- The PVC-U in the window’s structure means there’s no heat-conducting steel, meaning thermal inserts aren’t needed.
We work across Hailsham and the surrounding areas – speak with a member of our friendly, knowledgeable team today about how our triple glazing could improve your home.