Choose from Tilt or Turn Only or Tilt Before Turn options for these models – as well as double or triple glazing.
- Internal beading to better suit high-rise environments
- 58mm or 70mm frame depth
- A modern appearance thanks to the clean, flat look of these models
- Designed with a traditional Euro groove to fit hidden hardware
- Easy trickle ventilation thanks to the integral deep head profiles
- Same sightline details as for our commercial casement windows
Choose from top, side and bottom-hung designs from our range for this classic style of window, for which we offer a great selection of hardware so you can make your windows your own in terms of security, functionality and ability to withstand the weather.
Equally, you can choose from inward or outward opening models to suit a variety of settings.
Applications might include residential environments like social housing, new builds or refurbs, conservatory walls, a range of commercial environments or low, medium and high-rise buildings. The beauty of these windows is they also suit listed and period structures, including those in conservation areas, not to mention hotels or office blocks or academic buildings.
- BBA accredited
- Air permeability – 600pa
- Wind resistance – 2400 pa
- Water tightness – 600 pa
- U Value as low as 3 w/m2 K (DG Unit)
- Code for Sustainable Homes – Level 4
- Window Energy Rating
- Tested to BS4873 & PAS024
These solutions accommodate 24mm – 32mm DGUs providing acoustic and thermal performance excellence. Choose from an extensive line-up of customisable hardware, and single or dual colour alternatives, which include metallic finishes.
Working all over Eastbourne, we’re ideally placed to help you with these window solutions. Give a member of the knowledgeable, friendly customer service team a call for an informal chat today.