We supply Notus Inline Sliding Door systems, which means you can create a number of door combinations of both fixed lights and sliding doors.
Choose from single, double or triple-track options complemented by these models’ unique design and high-performing hardware, which offer a consistently smooth operation.
What’s more, these doors suit a range of refurbished or new-build homes, as well as a variety of commercial and public buildings.
Better by design
Look forward to the following outstanding benefits and features:
- These models allow you to create an environment that’s safe, secure and properly ventilated
- A three-chamber door and window system
- Vents up to 200kg in weight can be operated manually
- Optimal, balanced ventilation
- Maintains the façade’s natural look, even when vents are open
- Enhanced security thanks to multi-point locking mechanisms
- A ‘cloaking feature’ hides the lock and impedes access to locking points
- Great on air permeability, water tightness and wind resistance
- U value as low as 1.7 w/m2K
We’re based in Hailsham and around, and have many years’ local experience installing leading quality timber doors. Talk to a member of the friendly, professional team today – we promise not to give you the hard sell.